Pocket Puma Pets - Privacy Statement
1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number or credit card. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you. Pocket Puma Pets does not share nor supply user information or user lists to other companies. At no time will your information be shared for solicitation or other purposes. If you purchase goods or game pieces using credit or paypal, we do not store the info.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include purchases of Pocket Puma Pets paraphernalia, (e.g.: T-shirts, mugs other promotional items) and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by encrypting certain information you input.
- We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a "need to know" basis.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 13, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Such permission must be scanned and included as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may download the Parental Permission Form PDF.
If you are under 18 you may not make purchases using a credit card without confirming you have parental permission to do so.
5. Other Websites
6. Contact Us
7. Effective Date, Updates and Acceptance